Bucksmont Pain Management Center — and our team of Warminster chiropractors and pain doctors — are dedicated to serving the needs of people with acute or chronic long-term pain.
We have a convenient location on Louis Drive in Warminster PA, plus seven other TRI COUNTY PMC offices throughout Greater Philadelphia. Our goal is to help you to decrease your pain and suffering, return to your maximum level of functioning and independence, and help restore your quality of life.
Our doctors specialize in auto injury, work injury, and many other painful conditions shown below. If you need pain relief, call 215-771-1179.
INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT PLAN for pain relief
The treatment plan developed by the Pain Management team will be specially tailored to your condition and degree of pain, your needs and your personal objectives. Your treatment plan may include a single approach, or a combination of different types of therapies: medical therapies, including both medications and special procedures and rehabilitation therapies.
Among the conditions we treat are:
- Low Back Pain and Disorders
- Auto Injury / Car Accident
- Work Accident or Injury
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica and sciatic nerve pain
- Leg Pain
- Arm Pain
- Brain Injury
- Post myocardial infarctions
- Multiple musculoskeletal trauma (automobile accidents, industrial and recreational accidents)
- Sports Injuries
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Slipped discs
- Neuropathies (diabetic, toxic, hereditary)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Degenerative neurological disorders (multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Myopathies (muscular dystrophy, polymyositis)
- Congenital defects (cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy)
- Pulmonary diseases
- Physical disabilities associated with tumors, burns and collagen diseases
SPECIAL DIAGNOSTIC TESTS can also be performed, such as Electromyographic Nerve Conduction Studies, and others. Please ask your doctor during your visit to our office. In addition, we offer spinal decompression and state of the art technology for non-surgical pain relief, plus massage therapy and a variety of other pain relief techniques.
Visit our friendly, experienced staff of physicans, chiropractors and professionals in pain management. Call 215-771-1179 or view our locations here
Warminster chiropractors and pain doctors at:
Call : 215-771-1179
One in our network of Tri County Pain Management Centers