Bucksmont Pain Management Center is dedicated to serving the needs of people with acute or chronic long-term pain. Our goal is to help you decrease your level of pain and suffering, to return you to your maximum level of functioning and independence, and to help you restore your quality of life.
INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT PLAN
The treatment plan developed by the Pain Management team will be specially tailored to your condition and degree of pain, your needs and your personal objectives. Your treatment plan may include a single approach, or a combination of different types of therapies: medical therapies, including both medications and special procedures and rehabilitation therapies.
Patients with the following conditions may benefit from management by our office
- Low Back Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Brain Injury
- Post myocardial infarctions
- Multiple musculoskeletal trauma (automobile accidents, industrial and recreational accidents)
- Sports Injuries
- Neuropathies (diabetic, toxic, hereditary)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Degenerative neurological disorders(multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Myopathies (muscular dystrophy, polymyositis)
- Congenital defects (cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy)
- Pulmonary diseases
- Physical disabilities associated with tumors, burns and collagen diseases
SPECIAL DIAGNOSTIC TESTS PERFORMED
Electromyographic Nerve Conduction Studies, and others. Please ask your doctor during your visit to our office.