Our pain management experts are experienced at providing pain relief for these and many other painful conditions
Offices in Philadelphia, West Philadelphia Warminster, Ardmore, Exton, Willow Grove, Neshaminy Valley/Bensalem
Among the conditions we treat are:
- Low Back Pain and Disorders
- Auto Injury / Car Accident
- Work Accident or Injury
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica and sciatic nerve pain
- Leg Pain
- Arm Pain
- Brain Injury
- Post myocardial infarctions
- Multiple musculoskeletal trauma (automobile accidents, industrial and recreational accidents)
- Sports Injuries
Pain Relief from Back Pain, Sciatic Nerve Pain, Auto Injury and More!
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Slipped discs
- Neuropathies (diabetic, toxic, hereditary)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Degenerative neurological disorders (multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Myopathies (muscular dystrophy, polymyositis)
- Congenital defects (cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy)
- Pulmonary diseases
- Physical disabilities associated with tumors, burns and collagen diseases
SPECIAL DIAGNOSTIC TESTS can also be performed, such as Electromyographic Nerve Conduction Studies, and others. Please ask your doctor during your visit to our office. In addition, we offer spinal decompression and state of the art technology for non-surgical pain relief, plus massage therapy and a variety of other pain relief techniques.
Visit our friendly, experienced staff of physicans, chiropractors and professionals in pain management.
Call 215-771-1179 or view our locations here
Treating Your Pain
After your evaluation, one of our specialists will develop an individualized, non surgical treatment program for you. Your program may consist of any of the following or combinations thereof: home exercise, medications, interventional pain management, joint injections, lumbar injections, heat, cold, electonic stimulation and/or chiropractic care. Your progress will be monitored and changes in your treatment program will be made as required.
It is our goal to help patients find relief from their pain so that they can enjoy the highest quality of life.
IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM PAIN,
CONTACT US FOR AN EVALUATION